Waiting on Wednesday: I Have Lost My Way by Gayle Forman

"Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking The Spine where we highlight some of the upcoming books we can't wait to read!

Jessica's Waiting on:

36563330 
Title: I Have Lost My Way
Author: Gayle Forman
Publisher: Viking Books for Young Readers
Publication Date: March 27th, 2018



Summary: Around the time that Freya loses her voice while recording her debut album, Harun is making plans to run away from everyone he has ever loved, and Nathaniel is arriving in New York City with a backpack, a desperate plan, and nothing left to lose. When a fateful accident draws these three strangers together, their secrets start to unravel as they begin to understand that the way out of their own loss might just lie in help­ing the others out of theirs. 

I've been a huge fan of Gayle Forman's books ever since I read If I Stay many years ago, and now I'm super excited to read this book as well. I'm also a big fan of stories that involve adventure and risking everything to go somewhere else, so I can't wait to see where this story leads. Gayle Forman is an excellent writer and I believe that this is another great book that is about to hit the shelves! :-)

What are you waiting on this week? Leave your links so we can stop back! 

No comments

Please note that if your comment doesn’t appear right away, it’s because we have to approve it. Make sure to click the Notify Me box so you can check back once your comment has been approved! ❤️