Waiting on Wednesday: Once And For All by Sarah Dessen


"Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking The Spine where we highlight some of the upcoming books we can't wait to read!

Jessica's Waiting on:

32078787Title: Once And For All
Author: Sarah Dessen
Publisher: Viking Books
Publication Date: June 6th, 2017


Summary: Louna, daughter of famed wedding planner Natalie Barrett, has seen every sort of wedding: on the beach, at historic mansions, in fancy hotels and clubs. Perhaps that's why she's cynical about happily-ever-after endings, especially since her own first love ended tragically. When Louna meets charming, happy-go-lucky serial dater Ambrose, she holds him at arm's length. But Ambrose isn't about to be discouraged, now that he's met the one girl he really wants. 

I'm a huge Sarah Dessen fan (and I have been for as long as I can remember), so the prospect of another one of her books has me BEYOND excited. I'm a sucker for romances, and that cover is just gorgeous, and I just can't wait to see how the story of Louna and Ambrose unfolds! *heart eyes*

Seriously, if you guys have never read a book by Sarah Dessen, I definitely recommend you start. She is definitely one romance author who has perfected her craft (in my opinion), and I've loved every book of hers that I've read!

What are you waiting on this week? Leave your links so I can stop back! 

1 comment

  1. This is my most anticipated release of the year!! And it's finally here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can not use enough exclamation points and just ugh! I'm so excited for this one. I also have always been intrigued by the wedding planning universe, so I'm just all heart eyes and happy tears for this book.

    ~ Lefty @ The Left-Handed Book Lover

    ReplyDelete

Please note that if your comment doesn’t appear right away, it’s because we have to approve it. Make sure to click the Notify Me box so you can check back once your comment has been approved! ❤️