Top Ten Tuesday: 10 YA Contemporary Books That I've Recently Added To My TBR


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish in which we create bookish lists about everything from our favorite characters to love triangles and everything in between!
This Week's Topic: 10 YA Contemporary Books That I've Recently Added To My TBR!
For this week's post, I talk about 10 YA Contemporary books (my favorite genre!) that I have recently added to my TBR and am very excited to read! (And if you're interested in any of them, click on the covers to be taken to their Goodreads pages!)

 10. Underneath Everything by Marcy Beller Paul

18336982

9. Wesley James Ruined My Life by Jennifer Honeybourn

31145064

8. Genuine Fraud by E. Lockhart

33843362

7. Lexapros and Cons by Aaron Karo

12000061

6. Queens of Geek by Jen Wilde

28245707


5. Noteworthy by Riley Redgate

31447601

4. How To Make A Wish by Ashley Herring Blake

26626118


3. Don't Kiss The Messenger by Katie Ray

32596229

2. Windfall by Jennifer E. Smith

32048554

1. North of Happy by Adi Alsaid

27391973

So those are the top ten YA contemporary books that I added to my TBR recently (according to Goodreads, at least)! Do you have other recommendations based on what you've seen? Comment down below and let me know your thoughts -- and check back next week for the next Top Ten Tuesday! :-)



3 comments

  1. I just finished Noteworthy yesterday and it was absolutely ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, most of these are on my TBR too! I read and adored How to Make A Wish :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may be biased bc I'm the editor (also the editor of North of Happy---thanks for including it!), but you might enjoy The Sidekicks by Will Kostakis (out in October).

    ReplyDelete

Please note that if your comment doesn’t appear right away, it’s because we have to approve it. Make sure to click the Notify Me box so you can check back once your comment has been approved! ❤️