Top Ten Tuesday: Summer Reads Edition!


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish in which we create bookish lists about everything from our favorite characters to love triangles and everything in between!
This Week's Topic: Summer Reads!
Summer is quickly approaching, which means tons of beach trips, which ultimately means tons of beach reads! To celebrate, I'm sharing my top ten favorite beach reads of all time with you guys. (And if you're interested in any of these books, simply click on the covers to be taken to their Goodreads pages!)

 10. Famous in Love by Rebecca Serle

19245811

Not only is this an adorable love story, but it's set on a beach in Maui, Hawaii, AKA one of my favorite places in the entire world. What are you waiting for?

9. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell

16068905

Geeks in love? Sign me up.

8. No Love Allowed by Kate Evangelista

23288804

Another adorable love story (that doesn't necessarily start out as a love story!) that takes place during the summer. A perfect book to throw into your beach bag!

7. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick

12294652

Yet another love story for the ages.

6. Along For The Ride by Sarah Dessen

5664985

It's basically a law that all Sarah Dessen books are designated beach reads. 

5. The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen

16101126

I mean...this book is set in a beach town. Need I say more?

4. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

6936382


A day by the beach without some foreign sparks flying? Get out of here.

3. Let's Get Lost by Adi Alsaid

22369488

Nothing says summer like the ultimate road trip.

2. Return to You by Samantha Chase

23167025

I'm a huge Samantha Chase fan, and even though this book is the fourth book in a series, it totally works as a standalone. It's a super adorable love story that will make you swoon and cry at all the right times -- AKA the perfect kind of book to bring to the beach!

1. The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson

17838528

I actually did read this book last summer during our vacation to a beach house, so I can attest to the fact that this is a perfect beach read. It's set during the summer, which means it's basically the perfect fit. And it's Morgan Matson, guys. It's already guaranteed to be the perfect summer book.

So those are my top ten summer beach reads! Now that the weather is getting warmer, I recommend heading over to your nearest library or bookstore to get these books and head to the sand and surf ASAP. Think I left any out, agree with any of my recommendations, or have some of your own? Comment down below and let me know your thoughts -- and check back next week for the next Top Ten Tuesday! :-)


2 comments

  1. Wonderful list!!! Fangirl and Matson and Dessen. YESSS. Some of my favorite contemporary books.

    ~ Lefty @ The Left-Handed Book Lover
    My TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to read Adi Alsaid, I've only heard great things about their books!. Thanks for the reminding.

    ReplyDelete

Please note that if your comment doesn’t appear right away, it’s because we have to approve it. Make sure to click the Notify Me box so you can check back once your comment has been approved! ❤️