Waiting On Wednesday: Genuine Fraud by E. Lockhart

"Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking The Spine where we highlight some of the upcoming books we can't wait to read!

Jessica's Waiting on:


33843362 
Title: Genuine Fraud
Author: E. Lockhart
Publisher: Delacorte Press 
Publication Date: September 5th, 2017

Summary: Imogen is a runaway heiress, an orphan, a cook, and a cheat. Jule is a fighter, a social chameleon, and an athlete. An intense friendship. A disappearance. A murder, or maybe two. A bad romance, or maybe three. Blunt objects, disguises, blood, and chocolate. The American dream, superheroes, spies, and villains. A girl who refuses to give people what they want from her. A girl who refuses to be the person she once was.  
I wasn't a huge fan of We Were Liars, which is another E. Lockhart book, but this summary seems super intriguing and the summary is similar to my own book that I wrote, which drew me in right away. I'm hoping I can snag an ARC of this book at some point, because this seems like a really interesting runaway story including lots of disguises and mystery. And if it's true to E. Lockhart form, it'll have tons of plot twists!

Have you read We Were Liars? What were your thoughts? What're your thoughts on this book? Comment down below and let me know!

What are you waiting on this week? Leave your links so I can stop back! 

No comments

Please note that if your comment doesn’t appear right away, it’s because we have to approve it. Make sure to click the Notify Me box so you can check back once your comment has been approved! ❤️