Five Songs That Remind Me of Books

Hey guys! I'm here again with another list post, since those seem to be pretty popular over here. So today I bring you another topic, and one that I particularly like: five songs that remind me of books! So without further ado, here I go...how many of these songs have you heard before?

#1: "Always Be" by Holley Maher - The Fault In Our Stars by John Green



11870085

#2: "Fall For You" by Secondhand Serenade - Looking for Alaska by John Green



99561


#3: "Sugar" by Robin Schulz - The Gossip Girl Series


22188

#4: "Brighter Than The Sun" by Colbie Callait - Along For The Ride by Sarah Dessen


5664985

#5: "I'm So Sorry" by Imagine Dragons - Dangerous Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl


18478946

How many of these songs have you already heard? Do you agree with the books they make me think of? Do you have any suggestions of your own? Comment down below; I'd love to see everybody's thoughts on this!


1 comment

Please note that if your comment doesn’t appear right away, it’s because we have to approve it. Make sure to click the Notify Me box so you can check back once your comment has been approved! ❤️