Five Things You Learn From Your Blogging Friends

snl  snl saturday night live drake friendship

Hey guys! Since a lot of people found my other "list" post funny last week, I figured I'd do another one. (If you haven't read my post on The Seven Things You Learn From Book Conventions, I recommend checking that one out!) So today I'm here to talk about the five things that you learn from your blogging friends. 

1. Internet friends aren't any less of your friends than the people you see in your everyday life.

Because come on, even if you guys live halfway across the country or the world, they're still the people you want to talk to when exciting book news comes out, and they're the same people you want to vent to when the blogging world gets stressful. 

music television sexy taylor swift fashion

2. Meeting people at events doesn't have to be a scary experience. 

Normally I am so shy when it comes to talking to people I don't know, but every time I've been at a book event and met up with you guys, my fears instantly melted away. When you get to know people through working with them on the internet for blog-related things, you already have a semi-established relationship, and things aren't so scary. 

hello hi hey greetings greeting

3. How to divide and conquer. 

BookCon Day game plans are a thing of legend. You learn how to split who goes where and who picks up what swag/books so everyone gets to accomplish everything they wanted done.

thedudeperfectshow  cmt teamwork the dude perfect show go team

4. Teamwork makes the dream work!

Working as a team to collab on a blog post or event is such a rewarding feeling. And there's always strength in numbers!

community teamwork group hug hang out hanging out

5. Having someone to fangirl over stuff with all of the time is so, so awesome.

This one doesn't even need an explanation. It's just awesome. 

little mix fangirl fangirling

So I hope you guys enjoyed this post about some things I've learned from some of my blogging friends! If you are one of those blogging friends, shoutout to you guys, because I love and appreciate you all!


No comments

Please note that if your comment doesn’t appear right away, it’s because we have to approve it. Make sure to click the Notify Me box so you can check back once your comment has been approved! ❤️