Waiting on Wednesday (#10): Stay with Me (Waiting for You #3)

"Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking The Spine.


Title: Stay with Me (Waiting for You #3)
Author: J. Lynn
Genre: New Adult, Romance 
Publisher: William Morrow Paperbacks 
Publication Date: September 23, 2014

Summary: 
At 21, Calla hasn't done a lot of things. She’s never been kissed, never seen the ocean, never gone to an amusement park. But growing up, she witnessed some things no child ever should. She still carries the physical and emotional scars of living with a strung-out mother, Mona—secrets she keeps from everyone, including her close circle of college friends.

But the safe cocoon Calla has carefully built is shattered when she discovers her mom has stolen her college money and run up a huge credit card debt in her name. Now, Calla has to go back to the small town she thought she'd left behind and clean up her mom’s mess again. Of course, when she arrives at her mother’s bar, Mona is nowhere to be found. Instead, six feet of hotness named Jackson James is pouring drinks and keeping the place humming.

Sexy and intense, Jax is in Calla’s business from the moment they meet, giving her a job and helping her search for Mona. And the way he looks at her makes it clear he wants to get horizontal . . . and maybe something more. Before Calla can let him get close, though, she’s got to deal with the pain of the past—and some very bad guys out to mess her up if she doesn't give them her mom.

~~~
Amber's Thoughts:

I finished Wait for You and Be with Me in less then forty eight hours. I loved them. So it made my heart hurt when I realized that Stay with Me wasn't out yet. Honestly (and I am about to sound stupid) I didn't read the full description of Stay with Me until I set up this post and now I am just: 


Good news is, I got a job (well sort of. I am working on Labor day. For just that day. But it is money) and I am going to pre-order this as an "You survived the first few weeks of junior year" kind of thing. 



What are you looking forward to this week?



12 comments

  1. I need to read Be With Me! I loved Wait For You (and anything else she has written)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Be With Me was really good too! I found the story a bit more heartbreaking then the first book, but I still liked Wait for You the best though. I have to read 1.5 yet, that was in Cam's POV. :)

      Delete
  2. I haven't read any of J.Lynn's New Adult romances yet. Yes, I know, I'm a total failure! Definitely re-excited to check these books out, though. And major congrats on your job!!!! You definitely deserve a sexy book as a reward to yourself, ahaha.

    I legit typed "J.Law" instead of "J.Lynn" at first, and was like, why does that name sound so familiar? Maybe I love Jennifer Lawrence too much?

    Axie @ Books are Bread

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read any of her new adult books yet, I have them on my TBr but, I just haven't gotten around to them. I have heard great things about it though!

    Kristin @ Young Adult Book Haven

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are huge JLA fans over here as well and can't wait for this one. Thank you for sharing :-)

    WOW

    Nat

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to admit that I've never read anything by JLA, but I've heard great things. I hope you love this and congrats on the sorta job. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, we picked the same thing! So we both made a great pick! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This one looks steamy! Great pick!
    New follower :)
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved Wait For You but haven't had a chance to continue with the series yet. I must! Thanks for stopping by!

    Jennifer @ Some Like It Paranormal

    ReplyDelete
  9. You know, I hated Wait For You, but ended up continuing with this series and enjoying it. I'm excited about this one! I hope you enjoy it when you read it!!

    Have a fabulous week :)

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lol! I really don't like waiting sometimes. Isn't it hard?!!! Thanks for stopping by!

    Tressa @ Wishful Endings

    ReplyDelete

Please note that if your comment doesn’t appear right away, it’s because we have to approve it. Make sure to click the Notify Me box so you can check back once your comment has been approved! ❤️